Best unlimited free VPN to unblock sites, WiFi hotspot security, protect privacy
Turbo VPN for Android is a free and simple Virtual Private Network solution for your Android phone or tablet, allowing you to bypass Internet filters and surf the web anonymously. A Virtual Private Network (VPN) works by routing your signal through a computer located on a different network, encrypting your data along the way. This means that you can access any website and nobody on your network can even see what websites you are visiting. Corporations, the government, and nosey network administrators will only see encrypted data leaving your device and going to the VPN server, and since multiple people share the same VPN server it is impossible to tell which user is generating what traffic.
The app interface is incredibly simple so that even people without technological expertise can enjoy using this app. Just click the "connect" button and the app will find a server and connect you automatically. Bypass absurd Internet filters with the press of a button and surf the web with confidence knowing that your data is encrypted using industry-standard encryption protocols. If you connect to the right servers, you can even stream geographically blocked videos. If you are looking for a simple solution to browse the Internet privately and securely, Turbo VPN is the app for you!
- A simple and easy-to-use interface.
- Bypass firewalls and Internet filters and browse the Internet anonymously.
- Encrypts all of your data using the fast and secure OpenVPN TCP/ UDP protocol.
- Prompt and professional customer support.
- Can connect to VPN servers in several different countries for free.
- The app offers its service for free by displaying advertisements.
- As with most shared VPNs, connection speed will vary from day to day and based on usage patterns.
- The app is too simple for many users and does not offer advanced features like changing encryption protocols.
- You can only connect to VPN servers in a few different countries.
- Multiple users report getting "connection timeout" errors whenever they try to connect to the VPN network.
- Fix bugs.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps. Very few apps should use this permission; these windows are intended for system-level interaction with the user.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.